Skip to:

District Resources

House District 80

Our office is here to serve the constituents of the 80th District, and serve as your state liaison. If you need assistance with any state agency, you should contact my office. Here's how we can help you.  

Flag Requests

If you would like a State Flag that has been flown over the Virginia Capitol flag, please contact us. A State Flag is a great way to show appreciation for someone who has contributed greatly to your community or organization.   

Commending Resolution Requests

If you believe you know someone that is worthy of being recognized by the Virginia House of Delegates, please let me know. Every year I am happy to recognize many individuals, and groups on the House Floor for their achievements. The individual or group that is recognized will receive a copy of the Resolution, which they can frame.  

State and Federal Government Contact Information

If you need to speak with a state agency or another elected official in Virginia, please contact my office. My office will be glad to help you get in contact with the correct state or federal agency, or person.  

Trouble With An Agency?

If you are having trouble getting answers from a State Agency, my office will be happy to help. My office will make sure that your questions, or case is dealt with in a timely manner. Please contact us today.  

Other Services:

  • Capitol Tours
  • Emergency Preparedness Information
  • Legislation/Bill Finding
  • Provide Access to Studies, Forms, and Reports
  • School Visits to Richmond
  • Tax Refund Status/Clarification
  • Pardons/Restoration of Rights
  • Utility Service Liaison
  • Vital Records- Birth, Marriage or Death Certificates
  • And Much, Much, More